New DCC Mechatronics Lab Tour and Program Discussion
Discussing student recruitment, technician education and employee training.
DCC @ Fishkill461 U.S. 9
Fishkill, NY 12524
Please Join us for the DCC Fishkill Mechatronics Lab Industry Opening!
Join fellow Council members for a tour of the new lab at DCC Fishkill, meet current ELT students and discuss efforts to attract more students into electrical technology and training the current technician workforce.
📅 Nov 1st
🔍 Lab Tour: 4:30 PM-5:15 PM
🗣️ Discussion: 5:15 PM-6:00 PM
- Current Dutchess Community College Students
- Dan Barbuto, Electrical Technology (ELT) Program Chair, DCC
- Freddy Santiago, Coordinator of Mechatronics Programming, DCC
- Harold King, President, Council of Industry
- Johnnieanne Hansen, Vice-President, Council of Industry
Can't make it? Schedule a lab tour on another date!
The new mechatronics lab at DCC in Fishkill is a cutting-edge facility with state-of-the-art technology and tools. It provides students with hands-on experience in the field of mechatronics, combining elements of mechanical engineering, electronics, and computer science. This innovative space fosters learning and skill development, preparing students for exciting careers in automation, robotics, and advanced manufacturing.