SUNY Westchester Community College Programs
Training | Partner Provider
The Council of Industry is pleased to partner with the Community Colleges in the Hudson Valley to develop and implement a Regional Workforce Development Strategy for the manufacturing sector.
This strategy includes:
- Growing apprentice programs and related instruction
- Developing industry pathways
- Curriculum development
- Supporting internships
- Custom workplace training
Westchester Community College's Division of Workforce Development and Community Education offers a wide range of courses.
Classes are available:
- to prepare students for new careers
- to enable professionals to maintain and upgrade professional skills and meet and maintain licensure requirements
- to provide students with lifelong learning opportunities for pleasure or profit
- to help non-native English speakers prepare for college and/or employment
Our courses are intended for community members; some are geared to kids and teens while our Mainstream program offers classes geared towards older adults. Whether your goal is to explore a new activity, earn certification in your current field or prepare for a new career, learn to speak English, or learn new skills for the workplace, you’ll find it all here at Westchester Community College! Quality instructors, great classes, and a commitment to lifelong learning – that’s why we invite you to come explore with us at Westchester Community College.
75 Grasslands Rd.
Valhalla, NY 10595