Fundamentals of Leadership – (2 sessions) 10/06/2022 & 10/13/2022
This two day leadership course includes DiSC profile.
Fundamentals of Leadership Including DiSC Profile
Thursday, October 6th, 8:30 - 4:00
Thursday, October 13th, 8:30 - 4:00
This session takes managers and supervisors on a two-day journey that begins with a discussion of the difference between leadership and management. This discussion sets the stage for a program that allows participants to identify their own leadership style and gain tools and techniques to make their individual strengths most effective. Attendees complete the DiSC Classic Profile, a non-judgmental personality tool for understanding their behaviors as a leader. Leaders use this knowledge to understand behavior across four primary dimensions.
DiSC Profile information creates a baseline for exploration of skills and techniques to enhance leadership effectiveness including:
- Individual approaches in response to different workplace talents.
- Communication styles of effective leaders.
- Building a team through targeted recruitment and interviewing.
- The essentials for establishing expectations.
- Solving common problems.· Delegating to get things done.
- Managing employee performance to achieve goals.
For More Information:
What to expect from this leadership series?
- Work Groups
- Breakout Groups and Projects
- Handouts and Worksheets
- Peer to Peer Sharing
- Networking and Group Projects