Fundamentals of Leadership – (2 Day Course)
This two day leadership course includes DiSC profile.
Fair Rite Product Corp.Commercial Row, Wallkill, NY, USA Commercial Row
Wallkill, NY 12589
Fundamentals of Leadership Including DiSC Profile
Two Dates: Thursday, March 23rd & Thursday, March 30th
This session takes managers and supervisors on a two-day journey that begins with a discussion of the difference between leadership and management. This discussion sets the stage for a program that allows participants to identify their own leadership style and gain tools and techniques to make their individual strengths most effective. Attendees complete the DiSC Classic Profile, a non-judgmental personality tool for understanding their behaviors as a leader. Leaders use this knowledge to understand behavior across four primary dimensions.
DiSC Profile information creates a baseline for the exploration of skills and techniques to enhance leadership effectiveness including:
- Individual approaches in response to different workplace talents.
- Communication styles of effective leaders.
- Building a team through targeted recruitment and interviewing.
- The essentials for establishing expectations.
- Solving common problems.· Delegating to get things done.
- Managing employee performance to achieve goals.
For More Information:
What to expect from this leadership series?
- Work Groups
- Breakout Groups and Projects
- Handouts and Worksheets
- Peer to Peer Sharing
- Networking and Group Projects