Clarkson: Strategic Leadership for Manufacturing Executives Certificate
Certificate In Partnership with Clarkson University
Clarkson Online Learning Platform
Designed to support experienced and emerging manufacturing executives, the program includes eight modules that can be completed over the course of several months, one at a time.
Participants will have two options: (1) complete all eight modules to earn a certificate in Strategic Leadership for Manufacturing Executives coissued by the Council of Industry and Clarkson University OR (2) choose modules a la carte and receive a digital micro-credential (badge) for each completed module. Micro-credentials/badges indicate proficiency in the subject areas of each successfully completed module.
Each module takes approximately 10-12 hours to complete. Modules are predominately asynchronous and self-paced, with bi-weekly synchronous appointments to increase engagement and networking opportunities.
"Partnering with Clarkson, one of the nation's premier engineering and business universities is a win for Council members. Members will gain access to training and education, research, interns, and employees that will help them thrive in an increasingly competitive global manufacturing environment."
- Harold King, President, Council of Industry
For More Information:
Modules have been developed in partnership with the Council of Industry Leadership, Clarkson University Faculty, and subject matter experts to deliver a learning experience that spans the boundaries of the manufacturing industry. The modules listed below address the unique challenges of the Greater Hudson Valley and will equip our local workforce with the skills needed to succeed in today's manufacturing environment.
- Foundations of Digital Transformation (June 2022)
- Budgeting and Financial Impacts for the Manufacturing Manager (July 2022)
- Technical Sales (August 2022)
- Fundamentals of Negotiation (September 2022)
- Quality Management & Statistical Process Control (May lead to Six Sigma Green Belt Certification) (October 2022)
- Concepts in Supply Chain Management (November 2022)
- Risk-Based Project Management (December 2022)
- Critical Conversations (January 2022)
Individual Course Price: $495.00
Clarkson also specializes in individually designed bachelor of professional studies programs for working professionals. Contact us for details.